SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Monday, March 19, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUINYINNNNN :D:D:D OKAYOKAY I ALIGHT NOW HAHAHHA.

tagreplies.

kayu: ONCE IN MY LIFE. HAHAHA. since when did you become so ego :p but anyway I know you miss me too LAA, don't deny (;
chuinyin: horrors are never cute! oh to my horror, i saw CHUINYIN. HAHAHA HOW?! DIE. ALIGHT NOW.
:p
yeephon: hahhaah STILLLOVEYOUTOO.:D
fr3ako: yeah the little boy was cute!

because I'll probably never get to blog anymore when school starts tmr...OMG IT STARTS TOMORROW.
... so I'll post the pictures now(:









one of the many attempts of attempting the one i took with mgaux.(:





















the next rafael nadal lol chuinyin! YOUR SON. HAHA.









and half of todays pictures has this face!

IT IS THEREFORE EVIDENT THAT MELISSA WEE IS GAYYYYY HAHAHAH. no JUSTONLY self obsessed right (;










& we are the ones that will make you feel better(:


'nothingissound